Sunday, April 28, 2013

Final Report on PLN

My Personal Learning Network has been increased since I began. I have added various tiles from blogs that I have been in contact with the teacher. I also have placed a few education websites that allow me to connect with other teachers and receive various lesson ideas. I have grown to find many of the posts on twitter very informative. Although my twitter account has not grown as swiftly. I really enjoy using Symbaloo to keep up with the few accounts I have been asked to explore. I have discovered various websites using Symbaloo that I will be able to use in the future. LessonPlanet is a search engine geared for teachers. Using Squidoo I found Kindergarten lessons for the SmartBoard. I absolutely feel that Symbaloo is the best choice to maintain and add to my Personal Learning Network. I am certainly still in the beginning stages; however, I feel like I will continue to discover new tools that will be beneficial to my classroom, my students, and myself in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment